Nuthatch (my inspiration) tagged me with this "Google" Meme. Rules are pretty simple. Plug your first name and the following verbs (needs; is; likes; wants; gets; and says) into Google and copy the first (or best) five responses.
So, with some ado...
1) a temporary fiance
2) more nous (????)
3) to purchase a total of $700,000 of Life coverage
4) to find a good hair stylist (yeah, like that would help)
5) to come back to the show, like now.
1) grappling with an unusual problem.
2) is not responsible for any problems in downloading and installing the program.
3) is the author [of a ridiculously long titled book]
4) currently taking the 2-dimensional world of on-location painting to the three dimensional world of sewn, rough, quilt-like paintings.
5) so musical
1) to share
2) nothing better than interfering in other people's lives on both a professional and personal basis
3) natural wood or blond wood
5) to believe the best in people, thinking that below every surface there are things no human eyes can see.
1) the morning after pill (hmmm)
2) wants to escape them. (Oh I do, how I do)
3) an original leather hacky-sack from eBay.
4) to tell the story.
5) to marry a rich man. (Okay, legal in Canada but really not what I want at this point in my life.)
1) top marks!
2) many tourists (although not as many as he'd like)
3) a promotion! (woo hoo at double my current salary. Wait a minute!!)
5) a massive power boost here.
1) that prostitution is a choice.
2) I was looking for a slave the other day and, as luck would have it, this great resource just sort of fell in my lap.
3) I love this book and give it away as a gift all the time.
4) he sets the alarm at 5 am everyday.
5) I gave it a lot of polish and its still got a wobbly leg, but that doesn't bother me.
So, I guess I'll tag a couple of northern bloggers. Darcy, at Way Way Up; Kara at The Adventures of Matt and Kara in Kugluktuk; and Jaime at Nunavut Newbies.